Can’t login. Changed Worpress URL in settings
I changed my wordpress URL under settings, and now I can’t login.
How I can log back in?
You need to change the URL back to what you need it to be in your DB ‘options table’
Instructions can be found here:
Changing the URL directly in the database
Access phpMyAdmin on your host, edit these values directly
- Login to phpMyAdmin.
- Click the link to your Databases.
- Choose the database that is your WordPress database.
- From the list, look for wp_options.
- Click on the icon indicated as Browse.
- look for siteurl. Click the Edit Field icon, found at the far left the row.
- Change the URL information to the corect address.
- Click Go to save the information.