Accessing phpMyAdmin on Your Godaddy Account
To Manage Your Databases Using phpMyAdmin
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Click Web Hosting.
1. Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
2. From the Databases menu, select MySQL.
3. Next to the database you want to use, from the Actions menu, select Details.
4. Note your database username and, if you don’t know your database password, reset it. **WORNING Changing the password will disable the sight – Must Update Config.sys to reliable.
5. Next to the same database, click phpMyAdmin.
6. Log in to phpMyAdmin using your database username and password.
7. Click Go.
This snip from